Phase 2: Workforce as a Service
Due to the superior staff quality, ease of use, speed to fill shifts, and ability to re-hire the same staff, Spark Arena’s workforce was increasingly made up of Sidekicker staff.
Seeing an opportunity to eliminate the admin burden of constant casual recruitment, and consolidate the management of their workforce onto a single platform, Spark Arena invited their internal casuals to join Sidekicker.
Sidekicker became the employer of record for Spark’s casual workforce and took on the recruitment responsibility.
Spark now uses Sidekicker to:
- Hire staff and allocate shifts–assigning shifts first to Talent Pools, and seamlessly hiring new staff using detailed staff profiles when required
- Schedule their workforce
- Manage timesheets and payment easily online
- Give their casual staff access to a fast and easy way to accept work, submit timesheets, and manage their schedule via the Sidekicker employee app
- Promote and up-skill Sidekicks into supervisory and management positions
- Leverage Sidekicker’s transparent platform with 2-way ratings and reviews to motivate staff and drive high performance and reliability