Looking for an awesome personal assistant but don’t know what to include in the job description?
This job template is going to make your search a little easier.
We’ve seen an abundance of job descriptions posted on Sidekicker and know what works. Based on this data we’ve created this template that will help you attract the best candidates.
Without a well-formulated and detailed job description, you run the risk of setting the wrong expectations of your new employee.
By clearly outlining responsibilities and guidelines, you create a mutual understanding of the role and requirements from the get-go.
Here is your Personal Assistant job description template
As a Personal Assistant of [insert company name], you are responsible for providing a high level of secretarial and administrative support to a senior member of staff.
You are exceptionally organised, are well-presented and have fantastic interpersonal skills.
To facilitate the day-to-day running of your senior manager’s schedule, you must demonstrate a deep understanding of our company mantra and policies.
You are a self-starter who works well under pressure, in fast-paced environments and with minimal supervision.
To succeed in this role you will have:
- Computer literacy
- Impeccable written and verbal communication
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to retain and recall important information<
- Professional discretion and a great attitude
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively
- High aptitude for following communication guidelines, procedures and policies
This role is administrative, and you will be working as part of the [insert department here] to provide continual support across the following:
- Dealing with correspondence and phone calls
- Managing a busy diary schedule
- Preliminarily drafting documents and reports
- Organising meetings, appointments and travel
- Booking conferences, venues and events
- Taking action points and writing minutes
- Reviewing filing and database systems
- Fulfilling administrative duties
- Preparing presentations and conducting research